Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dailymation- The Reverse jesus Effect

I just got back from the Cannes film festival this morning, where we presented "The congress" as the opening film of the Director's Fortnight. we had a fantastic screening and a lot of good responses.
Overall this was a very fun week, I got to hang out with my crew who I didn't see for quite some time, and it was great to see the film finally on the big screen!
Yesterday we were invited to a cocktail on the beach (Lots of good food and alcohol), where David Polonsky (The Film's art director) and myself started playing with stuff on the table and animating it, naturally alcohol played a big part in it (in the animation of course!)
so as I couldn't do my regular hand drawn dailymation on the festival, I am proud to present the very first stopmotion dailymation! 



These clips were created in collaboration with David Polonsky, who was also the hand actor and supervised finishing off the Champagne, and with a very cool software called Imotion HD on my iPhone.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!
    ...and I miss you guys alreadyyyyy. =T_T=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Make the same stuff with money instead of champagne and water, and show it to Mr Mansuri!

    ReplyDelete